Saturday, February 21, 2009

Absence

Sorry I wasn't been on like about a month.My mom was going to get the DSL so we had problems fixing it up but finally we got it fixed.But I have one more problem,I can't access any sites that has too many images-like Millsberry Stars.So I can't view images either now.When I have an assignment or project and I have to print something,I have to go to the library (My printer doesn't work)
so I have created an idea that whoever is on when I'm on,Send me a private message and you'll recieve 20,000 mb.

2 comments:

nothanks said...

Ha ha.You posted it like 3 times.BTW,it's rhea208 and yeah haven't been on the website much because millsberry now bores me.

nothanks said...

And I can't beleive your computer wouldn't work.My family has a lot of trouble with computers;we always break them,always.Ha.We recently got our printer fixed.All we did was start banging on the printer.I'm not joking.And we turned it upside down and accidently pressed some buttons and it magically worked.Anyway,I hope you can view sites with a lot of pic. again.